Updated: Dec 31, 2019
Apart from feeling refreshed and cooling your skin by keeping your skincare in the fridge. Here are 5 reasons why I keep my skincare like my @Sekkisei.us Lotion & Herbel Gel on ice in the fridge:
1. Moisturizers, eye creams, treatment serums, and toners are all cosmetic products that might have a nice sensory feel or cooling effect, so stash away face masks ("those with cooling ingredients, like mint, feel nice when cold"), eye cream ("it can minimize puffiness for under eye bags"), and moisturizers in the fridge.
2. You can store most water-based skin care in the fridge. On the other hand, oil-based liquid formulas like serums might turn cloudy.
3. Refrigerating products may help extend their shelf life. That includes vitamin C, retinol, and benzoyl peroxide formulas. These ingredients should not be kept in warm environments and refrigerating them could keep them stable longer.
4. It does add an extra calming effect to face masks, moisturizers, and creams, which is especially helpful when treating irritated skin. Cold serums might also help calm inflamed acne bumps, he adds, as well as any formula that contains aloe; when cold, the ingredient can be incredibly soothing.
5. Ready to become a beauty fridge convert? Get a skincare fridge. Cheapest one I’ve seen was from Walmart for $29.95 and that's where I found mine. Super tiny cute fridge.
Sold at @ShoppersDrugMartOfficial